Slacker and Steve - Food Injury (Audio)

December 12, 2017

Photo: Erllre | Dreamstime

Microwaving a hard boiled egg is one of the most dangerous things you can do in the kitchen. A scientist has called reheating hard boiled eggs in the microwave as "playing egg roulette." Recently a man tried to sue a US restaurant after a hard boiled egg he was served exploded in his mouth and he claims it damaged his hearing. The results of research, done by IFL Science, proved that if an egg does burst, it can be as loud as lightning or a chainsaw. But as the sound is over quickly it was near impossible for the mystery diner to have lost his hearing from his boiled egg drama. When has food injured you?