Slacker and Steve - Junk Injuries (Audio)

October 17, 2016

Photo: Rafael Ben-ari | Dreamstime.com

A man in Australia was sitting on a portable toilet when a venomous spider jumped up and bit him in the junk! If that’s not bad enough, it happened to the same man in the same spot five months later!  Or how about when Dany DeVito was working his portrayal of The Penguin when a spider monkey jumped up and bit him in the crotch, which injured him despite having padding on.  While not every  junk injury involves spider, or monkeys, every guy will agree any injury in the junk can be very painful.

 

What’s your best story about injuring your junk?