Slacker and Steve - Kitchen Katastrophes (Audio)

July 20, 2017

Photo: Andrey Popov | Dreamstime.com

A 14-year-old Florida boy is recovering at a hospital in Gainesville after being badly burned in a Jacksonville mobile home fire Friday night. The boy and his two brothers were trying to cook Tater Tots when things got out of control and the home caught fire. The teen's father says the boy is doing OK, but has second- and third-degree burns and a long road to recovery. The family lost their home and everything inside due to the fire. A GoFundMe page has been set up for the family, and they're also asking for clothing donations.

 

What are your kitchen catastrophes?