Slacker and Steve - Swallowed (Audio)

August 23, 2016

Photo: Vadymvdrobot | Dreamstime.com

Be careful what you put in your mouth, because there is a good chance you might swallow it! Recently, a young boy accidentally inhaled his dog’s chew toy and he is now going viral for the incident. A video of him was taken in the emergency room, because every time he takes a breath the dog toy squeaks! The toy was removed in the hospital and the boy made a full recovery and is now once again squeaky-less! 

 

What is the craziest thing you have ever swallowed?