swallowed

Goldfish

Slacker and Steve - He Swallowed a Goldfish. It Went Even Worse Than You'd Expect 1/9 (Audio)

We can’t help but put things in our mouth. A 2-year-old swallowed 23 magnetic beads and needed surgery to remove them! What’s the weirdest thing you’ve swallowed?
Read More

Slacker and Steve - I'll Pass on the Kibble, Now Pass Me Some Rocks! 6/28 (Audio)

Ruh roh. This poor pup thought decorative rocks were food. They took the dog to the vet where they found nearly 5 POUNDS of rocks in his tummy. What did you accidentally swallow?
Read More

Slacker and Steve - "Fish Are Friends, Not Food!" 4/24 (Audio)

Kids are swallowing more household objects like coins, small toys, and even batteries, but why? What’s the weirdest thing you’ve accidentally swallowed?
Read More

Slacker and Steve - It Took How Long for a Man to Realize He Had Swallowed a Lighter? 10/8 (Audio)

Doctors removed a lighter from a man's stomach. It turns out he swallowed it 20 years earlier. What have you ever accidentally swallowed?
Read More